• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

ivory burm help please!

reticcrazy21

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
eastpointe michigan
So I just picked up a ivory burm the other day she was born June 27th 2014 I. Am little worried about her I thought she should be a ton bigger then what she is since burms grow fairly fast the first two years. I spoke with the breeder and he said all the siblings are about her size but I haven't seen any besides baby pics and mom.it would be much appreciated If anyone could tell me if that's a normal size for her to be at that age or if should I be worried that something is wrong with her cause aside from her size there is nothing wrong with her.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150208_175838.jpg
    IMG_20150208_175838.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20150208_175825.jpg
    IMG_20150208_175825.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 149
She looks nice and healthy to me, beautiful pick up! I'm sure she'll get big in no time. :)
 
Back
Top