cguarino30
Member
I have sexed individuals consistently eating unscented, f/t pinkies for several months now. They were born on August 20th of 2014 from two unrelated parents and are approximately 24 inches long and weigh around 28 grams. They are eating 1-2 large pinkies per week without fail.
I can provide a detailed care sheet to interested parties upon request (click the ad in my signature). Pictures are of the sire (eating) two other adults from my breeding program, to show the potential variation these guys have for color development, and a photo showing typical juvenile coloration. I can get exact photos of the animals for sale to serious parties only.
Price is $450 each, $750 for a pair, or $1000 for a trio or reverse trio. I also have less expensive animals starting at $300 each for those who are willing to work with animals that are not yet eating pinkies reliably. The less expensive animals are either eating anoles or day old chick thighs.
Due to being a Cites I endangered species, sale of these animals to outside of the state of Pennsylvania is not legal. All sales must occur within PA and between pa residents. Shipping is available within the state of PA, and I am happy to meet up within an hour or two of the Philadelphia area, including Oaks and Hamburg reptile expos. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for your interest.
I can provide a detailed care sheet to interested parties upon request (click the ad in my signature). Pictures are of the sire (eating) two other adults from my breeding program, to show the potential variation these guys have for color development, and a photo showing typical juvenile coloration. I can get exact photos of the animals for sale to serious parties only.
Price is $450 each, $750 for a pair, or $1000 for a trio or reverse trio. I also have less expensive animals starting at $300 each for those who are willing to work with animals that are not yet eating pinkies reliably. The less expensive animals are either eating anoles or day old chick thighs.
Due to being a Cites I endangered species, sale of these animals to outside of the state of Pennsylvania is not legal. All sales must occur within PA and between pa residents. Shipping is available within the state of PA, and I am happy to meet up within an hour or two of the Philadelphia area, including Oaks and Hamburg reptile expos. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for your interest.
