• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Jerry Tresser www.jtresser.com fruitflies

I am ientitled to a replacement. That was my argument, I notified them 12 days after the animal died.


Oh, you are? Funny; the OP thought so too and look where that got her.


Honestly, I'm now with the many grateful that don't need flies for their herps, because this is beyond ridiculous. I would say more on the issue, but I'll refrain, as I don't want to derail the thread; it would really just be a long rant on your lack of integrity, which has already been done many times over by the poor people who actually had the bad luck of dealing with you.
 
Back
Top