• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Joey Mugleston at Great Basin Serpentarium

hollyhox127

New member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Washington Township, NJ
I recently purchased a baby northern blue tongue skink from Joey. He was great with communication and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. We agreed upon a ship date as I was moving and needed time to set up the enclosure and monitor temps before the bluey arrived. Joey was amazing throughout the entire process, never breaking communication. The bluey arrived on the agreed upon date and is feisty and appears to be in great health. I would absolutely do business with Joey again in the future if I decide to add to my collection.
 
Joey is the best! Super knowledgeable, friendly, and does it for the love of the hobby! I would highly recommend him.
 
Good Guy - Joey Mugleston / Great Basin Serpentarium

I recently bought some Eurydactylodes vieillardi geckos from Joey & also have an Egernia stokesii (Gidgee Skink) from his bloodline/breeding. All animals have done well & shipping was prompt. I would recommend buying from Great Basin Serpentarium.

Eric Russell
 
I also have three egernia stokesii from Joey and they are amazing. He was easy to work with, communication was great, and shipping was excellent. I would buy from him again.
 
Back
Top