• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy John Hannum / Skinker A+++++

dieselfan

Active member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
87
Points
28
Location
Tyrone, Ga
Just picked up a pair of T.infernalis from John and I could not be happier with how the transaction went! John went above and beyond to meet me in person while I was traveling home from vacation. He even included some additional packaging to insure the health of the animals during the ride. I would highly recommend John Hannum/ Skinker! Thanks again man!
 

Attachments

  • AAE048E7-CECE-43B8-9D60-5E887852FCE6.jpg
    AAE048E7-CECE-43B8-9D60-5E887852FCE6.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 145
I also just recieved a red sided garter from John on Thursday. Excellent communciation throughout the deal and the snake arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again!

H8lmyYX.jpg
 
Back
Top