• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry Josh D Dragons/ Phantom Dragons

jaimekristine313

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Katy, Texas
I can't find much on Josh D Dragons/ Phantom Dragons, they seem to be a well known name in the bearded dragon world. Has anyone had experience buying a dragon from them? I am going between Josh D Dragons/ Phantom Dragons and Dragon’s Den Herpetoculture (Dragon’s Den Herp)/ Kevin Dunn, besides these 2 all I have found are not so good things about other breeders. I don't know if not seeing anything on the two listed above is considered good or bad thing.. Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks so much!
 
You shouldn't have any issues with either one of those guys. I personally prefer CCD Carolina Classic Dragons (Dave Freeman).
 
Keep BOI threads limited to ONE business/person inquiry and do not bring up other breeders that are not part of that topic, take those comments to PMs. thank you
 
I got this girl from josh
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 501
Although I haven't directly purchased from Josh (yet), seeing his stock and saying hi at every show, I'd feel no regret or hesitation to buy from him
 
I happen to be a good friend of Josh, he has taken breeding bearded dragons to another level in my opion. Sure he does it for employment and there is nothing wrong with that but he enjoys what he does and when you get a dragon from him it shows he cares by the quality of his animals. He has worked for everything he has and a man should be able to enjoy the fruitage of his labors.
 
I mean really, you're gonna raise hell because you don't like their prices on stellar quality dragons they've poured their blood, sweat, and tears into producing?
 

Attachments

  • received_10155624186872740.jpg
    received_10155624186872740.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 232
Back
Top