• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy JP Pets or http://reptilestopetstores.com/

vferra7777

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2002
Messages
180
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
61
Location
Midlothian, VA
This is a bad guy report based on the ownership of the business not the quality of animals or the employees.

This business, owned by Joe something double charged me for $1206.95 on Dec 8th. I e-mailed them and on the 15th of Dec received this response:

Vinny. I am really sorry. I have no idea what happened but will look into it tomorrow afternoon correct the issue and email or call you. thanks

In a message dated 12/15/2010 12:24:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Hello. I still would like to have the double charged shipment refunded. 1206.95 once charged an 12/6 then again on 12/8. This money is vital to us covering expenses this week. Vinny 804.539.8673

The Ferraiolos
Off The Ark 804.717.2282
www.offthearkexoticpets.com


That was 9 days ago. He has returned any phone calls and just one email from 2 days ago:

Vinny Did you receive my email this is Joe the owner


It is very frustrating dealing with this especially at this time of year. I will tell everyone on this site not to buy anything from this company in any form they may mutate into. I will just be dealing with Ben Siegel, Outback etc. Reputable companies run by reputable people. I reported the issue to my bank and they will take care of it.

I think Joe something REALLY believes that he can get away with the double charge. He may be busy, this time of year, but it should only take a few minutes to refund my money. I have looked and thought about the situation and can not find any way to be understanding with this man.

I will post later what happens. Merry Christmas to everyone...
 
Back
Top