• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Justin Zickafoose

Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
350
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Saint Louis, MO
In early October 2014, Justin Zickafoose initiated a trade with me concerning Lygodactylus williamsi for Phelsuma klemmeri. The young L. williamsi I received were in excellent condition and well-started. I was pleased concerning his packaging job, his communication, our discussions, his records, and the quality of his animals. His follow-up was excellent and I have enjoyed talking with him. He is an accomplished Lygodactulus breeder. I intend to do business with him again.
 
Back
Top