• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Juvi Texas Alligator Lizard (Gerrhonotus Infernalis)

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I am making available my cbb juvi Texas Gator. Feeding on a variety of insects and growing like a weed. I popped this little one the other day and was not able to see any hemipenes but I cannot guarantee sex. Aprox 8" total length.

SOLD

There is a possibility I can deliver to Hamburg this Saturday.

Thanks for looking
Justin

Email. [email protected]
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Back
Top