• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Juvinile Nile Monitor PLUS full Vivarium Setup

that_nelson

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Fontana California
This is a 75gal (4'x2'x15"tall) live plant terrarium/vivarium I recently made for my baby Nile monitor. I am now looking to sell everything, the entire setup and the Nile. My wife and I are just trying to cut back on the number of pets we have. This is an amazing setup and will only get better as the plants grow. Items included are, the tank, all 8 plants, the land mass I made, all the gravel and bedding, the filter that fits under the land to keep it hidden, both the light fixtures one is an 18" exoterra canopy top that comes with a uva bulb and a heat bulb and the other is a 4 foot T8 fixture with a zoomed uvb and a zoomed full spectrum bulb, the custom built 4'x2'x2' stand,two screen tops, two pieces of drift wood, a cork stump, a log hide and the Nile monitor and any superworms I have at the time. Just add water and enjoy this amazing setup. He is pretty good for a young nile too, only about 12-18inches big right now.
Asking $300 obo

I'd also be willing to set it up for you if you are local.
sorry no shipping on this.
 

Attachments

  • WP_20140619_001.jpg
    WP_20140619_001.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 327
  • WP_20140514_019.jpg
    WP_20140514_019.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 285
  • WP_20140727_003.jpg
    WP_20140727_003.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 274
  • WP_20140727_005.jpg
    WP_20140727_005.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 283
Back
Top