• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Kazzy's Kritters

Katie.Shinkle

Reptile Addict
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
672
Reaction score
46
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Nashville TN, USA
Since I'm getting back into breeding, thought I'd start remaking a website. It is still very much under construction, and I won't be breeding/selling for several months, I just wanted some insight from the good folks of Fauna. So, I welcome any and all constructive criticism and pointers. Thanks!

Http://kazzyskritters.weebly.com

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top