• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Large African Rock! Sale is pending.

coreysmith85

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Columbia SC
Looking to thin out the collection for space needs. Up for sale is my 2010 believed female African Rock Python. The reason I say "believed" female is because she was labeled as a female at the show I purchased her at as a hatchling. She was a nervous baby so I never sexed her myself to keep from stressing her I also never intended to breed so there was really no need to sex. So I'll list as "unsexed". She doesn't have the typical crazy rock python attitude but will take a swing at you while in the cage. Usually OK when taken out but still unpredictable. Somwhere around the 14ft-15ft range. Pounding F/T large rabbits. Never bitten me but I've dodged her a few times. No mites, no illness. Clean. Looking to get $350 but will respond to reasonable offers. Local pick up only in the north Alabama area. Huntsville, Madison, etc. Will meet within a close distance. Call or text 256-945-0360. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 20160103_144338.jpg
    20160103_144338.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 843
  • 20160103_144356.jpg
    20160103_144356.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 834
  • 20160103_144518.jpg
    20160103_144518.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 822
  • 20150328_145335.jpg
    20150328_145335.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:
Back
Top