• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Lavendar Tiger male retic....HUGE!!

Reptiphile1

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Millburn NJ
I had this guy up for trade for a leachie but I bought a leachie today so now he's for sale. He's a proven male and 16' long. Beyond tame and healthy. Not a scale out of place. Pounds FT rabbits every week. Gorgeous retic. He can come with his 6x3x28 beeger box customer cage with heat panel and thermostat for 950 or by himself for 700 OBRO. I CANT SHIP THIS BIG BOY. Pm me with an email or cell number for as many pics and videos as you'd like as I have tons. He comes out to play every single night. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top