• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leachianus available

Status
Not open for further replies.

eperras

Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Location
las cruces nm
I have two babies available from the same parents. I am pretty confident that they are both males, pore photos available on request. These babies are non locale specific and will be large, dad is just under 300g and mom is about 230g. I am attaching photos of both parents and both babies. Shipping available when weather is appropriate, at buyers expense. I am happy to take payment plans with a non refundable deposit. Asking $600 each, discounted if you want both or if you pay in full.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.20.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.20.45 PM.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 1,232
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 2.15.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 2.15.17 PM.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.40.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.40.52 PM.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 1,217
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 4.47.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 4.47.49 PM.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,230
trade

Trade for what? I could be, if its a species that I am interested in working with. I currently keep leachianus and chahouas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top