HerpVenue
New member
Who is this guy?
He reported a post
Well I did thorough research.
What did I find?
Well he started replying to a guys adds and was being rude to him. So when the guy did the same thing to one of his adds....he decides to report it and cry to the moderators. A lot of people out there have been doing this. And I decided I have had enough. So I wrote him a letter.
and what did I get back?
So I am wondering if anyone has dealt with this kid.
He posted that he has had a lot of satisfied "costamers".
I want to know who they are and if it is true...Or if this kid is another one of the kids who is a legend in his own mind.
I wish I did not erase his stuff. Oh well
He reported a post
leo777 ( mailto:[email protected] ) has reported this post:
arent u the 10 year old?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php3?postid=28676#post28676
This is part of this thread:
Sub-adult hi yellow/sanphire bearded dragon
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=4232
This is the reason that the user gave:
This is harasment to me this may not get my reptiles to sell. It sold this time but not in the future.
This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.
Please respond to this post as applicable.
Well I did thorough research.
What did I find?
Well he started replying to a guys adds and was being rude to him. So when the guy did the same thing to one of his adds....he decides to report it and cry to the moderators. A lot of people out there have been doing this. And I decided I have had enough. So I wrote him a letter.
leo777
I did reserach and what did I find?
you can dish it out but you can;t take it.
do not come crying about harrasment when you posted on the guys adds first.
GROW UP!!
=====================
Ritchie Luna
www.RitchieReptiles.com
and what did I get back?
You can go to hell bitch. Get ready for a huge virus.
So I am wondering if anyone has dealt with this kid.
He posted that he has had a lot of satisfied "costamers".
I want to know who they are and if it is true...Or if this kid is another one of the kids who is a legend in his own mind.
I wish I did not erase his stuff. Oh well
