• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leo777 (anyone know this guy?)

Re: so then what were u saying out of state

reptile16hunter said:
then you would be shiping in the same state
Shipping peroid. To someone I do not know.

--------
Kim Lewis
 
people do it every day

people do it everyy day
how would ben siegle or richie juna do buisness if they didnt
think about that statment
i dont think its very logical cause if you arent gana sell to some1 you dono there isnt many people to sell to
 
how would ben siegle or richie juna do buisness if they didnt

It's not selling to someone that I do not know. It's someone trying to get me to ship first when they are the one initiating the trade first/ or trying to get me to ship same day. I do sell to people I do not know, no problem! how would ben siegle or richie juna do buisness if they didnt
 
Sorry....maybe it's just me but Pitbull50 just signed off and Reptile16hunter disappeared........humm

-----
Kim Lewis
 
Kim.... don't do it!!

Kim.... It's very easy!! DON'T DO THE TRADE!! Either HE SHIPS FIRST or there's NO DEAL!! IF you decide to go through with this deal.... there is a 99% chance you're going to get taken for a long ride! Be smart! There will be plenty more "deals" right around the corner.... be patient!

...Neil

BTW.... Doesn't ANYBODY know how to SPELL anymore??? This is getting really sad!
 
full names

Robby
when you post here EVERY post has to have your full name
its in the rules man
also correct me if I am wrong , but didn't you initiate the trade or your friend initiate the trade[deal]
THEN you ship first
Also as I told you before you are a minor[no offence meant] any deals initiated by you or your friend have to be done by your parents, its just good practice
and I agree with Neil ...check your spelling grammer
I know we all occasionally mis-spell, but cmon man
 
Thanks Neil and John.
I didn't feel comfortable with the trade so I told him (or his friend) that all the Bearded dragons I had for sale were spoken for.:( I still have 4 babies left and 2 adults. He wouldn't leave me alone! If you tell someone "no" 2,3 &4 times don't you think they would get the hint?
Thanks again Neil and John!!

------
Kim Lewis
 
Bothersome

Yeah Kim
I do not know how many times I told him I would not sell to him,
I can kinda understand his eagerness[we all were young once]
but he should understand if he wants something he should abide by the rules of the seller
 
hey guys who started trade

umm i have a delema
i relize she doesnt need to trade but if i replyed to her add in the trades isnt it her the one inishiating trade?
robby lagognnis
 
Re: hey guys who started trade

reptile16hunter said:
i relize she doesnt need to trade but if i replyed to her add in the trades isnt it her the one inishiating trade?
Yea, but if I say "no" and you keep asking to trade for any thing else that I have. You are initiating the trade.
Sorry. I'm now starting to get a little ticked off.......
Oh and I recieved this e-mail earlier from leo777....
That pice of sh/t pitbull is blackmailing me because I didnt trade him one of my leos he is reptile16hunter hes lying. That prick got Ritche Luna in the mix hes posting the false story there were more e-mails than that he says he lives by pitbull he does because he is him. He started a new acount because everyone hated him e-mail me back please.

Bad word edited by me.... :D
--------------
Kim Lewis
 
Enough is enough

Ok this is rediculous
Robbie..It don't matter [yes you replied to her ads in the trade section, on her insinuated trade , you also set the stage running asking for other animals to offer.]YOU ARE A MINOR!!!
You are trying to do many deals over the internet with people who will not , because of your age status.
You refuse to have your parents involved in any deal you try to initiate [gee don't that send alarms up]
You are becoming quite an annoyance
When you grow up a little and realize enough is enough I think people will have a bit of a different outlook on you
Honestly man how far did you think you would get??
 
well im srry

well im sorry
i will stop asking
and ps there are 2 sides of the story
you originally said that i should check back with you just in case you didnt sell them
but whats done is done
 
um srry but o

when did i not want my parents involved????
i m not geting my parents involved in a deal until i know its a deal
because they are very busy an if you suddenly disided agenst somthing then i would have wasted there time
my parents arent into herps i am
so they dont want to be bother unless they need to be
i choose to let them know less because the less they know the less they ask
but i never ever said that i wouldnt have my parents talk to you
you only assumed so
roby lagognnis
 
Thanks again John!

reptile16hunter-I did say check back later....and after I told you all was gone, you still kept asking me what else I had to trade after I told you that I didn't.
Oh and by the way.....you just admitted to being pitbull50 :D
Because I never recieved an IM from you/supposfully the friend!

-------------
Kim Lewis
 
oh for crying out loud

Robby or roby
No deals were ever going to be made unless your parents were involved, and when I asked for that you said something about your friend John was it? and I think you also said' he's eighteen I think' Did I not also tell you that would not fly
Look man its this simple, any deals you are involved in should have your parents involvement from the START, they should know every and any animal that you bring into Their House
I don't know how to stress this to you
better yet why don't you show you parents some threads on this site
I'm out
 
Ha! Ha!

John......Pitbull50 told me that he was 13 or 14 and his friend was 17. This is so funny......I never spoke to reptile16hunter before this topic and he seems to know everything that I told to pitbull50 and says that Robby or Roby is his friend (the 17 yr old).
What I believe is that lepgex/reptile16hunter/Robby/Randy is all the same person. He uses one name, then changes it when he gets figured out!!!

---------
Kim Lewis
 
Back
Top