• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leo777 (anyone know this guy?)

actusally ypou are

ACTUALLY YOU ARE LEO777
AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS SUBSTITUTABLE FOR UM CHARGES PRESSED RIGHT????
WE COULD SHOW THIS TO THE POLICE AND YOU WILL BE FOUND AND YOU WILL BE PUT IN JAIL
OR AT LEAST I THINKS SO
I MEEN YOU SAY BOMB ON PLANE YOU ARE ARESTED
SO IF YOU MIMIC A TERRORIST SNIPER THE SAME WOULD BE DELT RIGHT?
YOU ARE A CHILD
 
Legally, what he's posted doesn't constitute terroristic threats. However, the little boy is a criminal in that he threatened to infect computers with malicious code.

He's also a very naive little boy if he thinks he can come out on top. To begin with, Rich can delete his accounts just as fast as he can create them. Secondly, Ritchie can forward copiies of the threatening emails, especially the one containing reference to sending out malicious code, to the FBI. Thirdly, people can send a few emails to [email protected] ro report his threats and harassment.
 
hey sonlucifer,

wanna know what is great?
Leo777 gets banned.
Then you come on here saying "I will not be silenced"

hmmmm you are now under my very own investigation.
please do keep posting
 
Hey Leo777 aka Chris
Nice of you to log in from your friends account.

Your friend meaning sonlucifer

Here are the proofs

In this first link. Leo777 posts an add and spells something wrong. Then you will see sonlucifer chastise leo777 aka Chris whatever his last name is.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=3889


In this second add you will see Chris aka leo777 post something under sonlucifer's name.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=5820

I will need webslaves help on this.
I bet that reply from sonlucifer is really leo777
Sonlucifer has aol and posts from aol.
But you can tell when leo777 aka chris posts under his name. The IP number becomes AT&T instead of aol
Webslave, can you please check sonlucifer's IP number for me. Not the one he registered with....But the one in this thread. I bet it is from AT&T

As a matter of fact. If you look at the adds and do a search.
All of sonlucifer's add that have an ATT IP number...it is really Chris aka leo 777


Hey Chris aka Leo777 nice of you to send me an apology... Nice of you to say you will not be posting and purposely deleted the e-mail with your new password. Looks like you are setting up your own friend.
 
Actually Ritchie, it was pointed out earlier in the thread that sonlucifer02 is an alias for leo777. Another alias that was mentioned is satanrabbit02.
 
OK, sonlucifer, if you are God, make me stop laughing at you..... :D

Heck I really don't even want to ban this guy. I would pay for this kind of entertainment.
 
Here ya go, Ritchie:

The IP Address is: 12.80.67.224. The host name is: 224.los-angeles10rh16rt.ca.dial-access.att.net.

sonlucifer has also used the following IP addresses while here:

12.80.52.80 (80.los-angeles03rh15rt.ca.dial-access.att.net)
12.80.53.97 (97.los-angeles03rh16rt.ca.dial-access.att.net)
12.80.54.237 (237.los-angeles04rh15rt.ca.dial-access.att.net)
12.80.67.224 (224.los-angeles10rh16rt.ca.dial-access.att.net)
165.121.112.130 (user-2inis42.dialup.mindspring.com)
198.81.17.161 (spider-ntc-td031.proxy.aol.com)
198.81.26.173 (cache-ntc-af08.proxy.aol.com)
198.81.27.8 (cache-ntc-ai03.proxy.aol.com)
207.232.91.200 (dialup-207-232-91-200.omaha.radiks.net)
66.12.214.230 (bdsl.66.12.214.230.gte.net)

If necessary, I could also track every other person ever using ANY of the IPs to match them up. See why I wanted to go to this message board?
 
Actually Ritchie, it was pointed out earlier in the thread that sonlucifer02 is an alias for leo777. Another alias that was mentioned is satanrabbit02.
Yup I know.
But it was not entirely true. Because they are really two separate entities. They are friends.

If you look at the second link I posted...
You will see the real owner of the account get mad because leo777 is posting from his (sonlucifer's) account

all the att IP numbers are leo777 aka Chris
the aol IP numbers are the real sonlucifer
the omaha and mindspring are also the real sonlucifer.
The gte ip number is I do not know.

Here ya go, Ritchie:


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The IP Address is: 12.80.67.224. The host name is: 224.los-angeles10rh16rt.ca.dial-access.att.net.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just as I thought. Leo777 posting from his friends account.
 
Personally.... I think he IS GOD! Cause every place he goes, people are always saying.... "Jesus Christ, are you here again?".... lol

BTW.... just for the record.... if Jesus was a Jew, why did they give him a Spanish name???.... lmao (sorry)

Ritchie.... back in the day.... I LOVED that song!

....Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha ha!!!.... very nolstalgic!

You, also, don't ever have to say you're just kidding??? I'm NOT that anal! I know a joke when I hear one?? And I love a good laugh!.... lol

Rich and Ritchie.... please let him keep posting?? I LOVE this guy! "The Devil made me do it!".... hahahaha

....Neil
 
While I agree they offer comic value

While I agree they offer comic value, it would be funnier if I thought an adult were doing this crap. I think they are children, and thats actually kind of sick, that no adult is monitering what they are doing. If you can trace their IP addresses, is their anyway you can tell their MOMMIES what they have been up to? Some adult other than us needs to be supervising these kids, and that one needs to be supervised up the side of his head.
 
Neil,
This has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but can you please refrain from the "Jesus" jokes?
As a follower of Christ I find it offensive and in poor taste.
Thanks in advance
Jackie Lapradd
 
This has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but can you please refrain from the "Jesus" jokes?

Jackie, I mean no offense to you but...

You can find someone who's offended at ANYTHING. If you go around and alter your speech just because it might offend someone... or go around getting offended at pretty inconsequential things (Neil's comments, not calling Jesus inconsequential) you'll have a rough life.

Just content yourself with the knowledge that he's going to hell and ignore it if it's really offensive to you.

Hopefully this won't pull the entire thread off topic.
 
Point taken Seamus.
I guess the idea of us members trying to respect one another is never going to happen.
I don't think my request was unreasonable and if you look at it from the viewpoint of Neil being within his rights to post such a statement then I am certainly within mine to reply to it.

Take care
Jackie Lapradd
 
I guess the idea of us members trying to respect one another is never going to happen.

I think most of us respect each other... at least those of us who post with any regularity seem to for the most part. Universal caution about our statements before we make them probably not... But inherent respect for one another as human beings I think most of us already have.

I don't think my request was unreasonable and if you look at it from the viewpoint of Neil being within his rights to post such a statement then I am certainly within mine to reply to it.

It's not and you are...

I didn't intend to say that you were in any nature wrong or incorrect for posting as you did, I apologize if that's how I came off.

I had meant something more along the lines of...

"I'm sure Neil didn't intend any disrespect towards your beliefs by making the comment as he did, we should all attempt to consider the source before we get offended about things, understanding that most comments are made innocently and without malicious intent."

There's a great group of competent people here and we should both try not to offend one another as well as not be offended by comments made in innocence. We should focus on those who have proven themselves to be unworthy of respect and make certain that they understand that their criminal actions are something that we can legitemately take offence at because it weakens the hobby as a whole.
 
Jackie.... you should really try to lighten up?? It's called HUMOR....
If you're truly disgusted with what I (jokingly) said.... I wonder what you think of Religeous figures who have to get "transferred to another Parrish"!! Now THAT'S digusting! It makes ALL religeons seem like a JOKE!

....Neil
 
Neil,
I simply was trying to politely ask to see if you could refrain from such remarks. I was hoping that if you knew that it was offensive to at least one member you could try to avoid using such "jokes" in the future.
Oh well, You can't blame a person for trying.

Jackie Lapradd
 
i know for a fact its the same person

i know for a fact that its all the sam
or at least im almost positive
cause i talked to randy this morning and he said cris has those sn"s
and he was a fag and he wants to kill the kid for making his warning level 95% and geting him kicked twice

this kids a mennis
grr
corprall punishment!!!!!!!
boot camp!!!!
and a but kicking is in order!!!!

this kid is probly some rich punky little kid
and i bet he wouldnt last 24 hrs in boot camp
let alone what he would get for the threats he made
 
Hey Ritchie or Webslave!!!!!

Sorry.......speaking of punky little kid.......
Could you check the IP address on this link to compare to reptile16hunter's......lepgex14
This will solve my questions......;)
TYIA
-------------------
Kim Lewis
 
Back
Top