• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leo777 (anyone know this guy?)

considering the facts

considering its the same computer it will probly come up the same ip
but have fun
 
Hey Leo777 aka Chris.
Next time you post stuff under your friend sonlucifer's account....
You should at least log in to his aol account as well.
Because right now he is still logged off from aol but logged on here.

And if the ip number you just replied with is AT&T...Then you ARE Leo777
 
Jackie

Lighten up! If you follow any thread here you know Neil's sense of humor. Actually, I am offended by people who become offended so easily. And yes, I am a christian and you probably would not want to discuss religion with me, buts thats OK.
 
Jackie.... the fact of life is that SOMEONE is going to be offended by ANY joke that's ever told! If a joke ISN'T offensive to SOMEBODY, then it's not a great joke? Buddy, you can't go through life with humor, but NO sense of it! Religious, ethnic, racial, sexual, raunchy.... they're all JOKES!!.... WORDS!.... I LOVE THEM ALL!!.... Try not to take them to heart, and you might actually enjoy them, thereby starting to laugh, and then you can get those endorphins working for you, and you'll end up in euphoria!.... GOD FORBID, huh??.... lol

....Neil
 
I'm gonna have to agree with Jackie here. I think that there are plenty of opportunities to be funny with out offending people. A good way to offend a lot of people is to tell jokes that involve race or religion.

"Religious, ethnic, racial, sexual, raunchy.... they're all JOKES!!.... WORDS!.... "

Yes, they're jokes, but you don't think that when a white guy tells a "black joke", he's pretty much a racist bigot? Don't you think if those kind of jokes were told here people would be offended. The fact is that this is a public place. I don't think you would go somewhere that there is a large audience of people and tell jokes that will offend a large number of them. Unless of course you're in a comedy club and they're paying to hear them. This is a forum where the main focus is reptile business. Jokes involving "Religious, ethnic, racial, sexual, raunchy" are simply not appropriate here(IMO). There's a place for all those types of jokes. And I don't feel it's here.

"I was hoping that if you knew that it was offensive to at least one member you could try to avoid using such "jokes" in the future."

Now it's two, and I'm sure many more that aren't speaking up. My stance may not be the most popular, but I feel it should be respected. This is a reptile business forum. I don't see any problem with leaving reptile business discussion every once in a while, but can we at least avoid using His name (in vain)in a joke?
 
Neil,
Think back to when you were being accused of breaking into your store. You certainly took offense to that didn't you? Before you reply by stating that that wasn't a joke let me say I don't consider your remarks a joke either(Although I did find some of the remarks being made about you rather funny LOL).
As for my sense of humor, I find humor in many things although it typically does not include vulgarity or sacrilegious jokes. I think if you were to speak to me in person you would find that I am a very jovial person.
My point in all of this was that your jokes had no place on this thread and I certainly wasn't expecting to find them on the BOI.


Mike,
Thanks for the response!
You mention that I wouldn't want to discuss religion with you. On the contrary! If you believe that it is o.k. to throw Jesus Christs name around in such a way I think we could have hours of in depth discussion.

Take care
Jackie Lapradd
 
Alright listen to me I am on my friends account on my pc. I know his password. He posted the zorro on my computer I told him not to but he did I am sorry for what I did. If u havent figured out by now my friend sonlucifer02 is a satinst, or trys to be. He is going to his dads so he will post this week I will not post this week. I my self have been going through hard times with my parents divorcing I am sorry now for what I have done. I was ignorant to my elders u guys. I know that u probobly wont accept my aplogy, but please do :(

leo777
 
Right... well...
While I'm all for the "entertainment value".... but all this recent "18 and under" back and forth crap is really beginning to undermine the integrity of this board.

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for kids and herps, as long as they can act civilized; (and hopefully have some knowledge of, and respect for the proper use of English language.)

Please - use your email, or keep it at the kiddie table...
Hey - someone had to say it.

Just my opinion,
Liz

Elizabeth Craig
 
Back
Top