• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leopard boas

Tjames3390

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
36
Location
Warren pennsylvania
Just putting feelers out. But I’ve got a pair of leopards. Approx 2 years old. Located in northwestern PA I’m willing to travel within a fair distance. Open to trade offers for a few colubrids. Or I’m looking to get 950$ for the pair. Pics are of the male, female is a little darker can get more pics upon request.


Edited to add that I am not offering shipping.
 

Attachments

  • 1542DD09-FC77-49A1-BA1B-3948CC8667E5.jpg
    1542DD09-FC77-49A1-BA1B-3948CC8667E5.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 1,036
  • DBBAD920-F0AA-46BE-957B-FF1C2F63DB42.jpg
    DBBAD920-F0AA-46BE-957B-FF1C2F63DB42.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 970
  • 6DA8C53A-DA8C-4FA4-9C37-5088CAAE24D0.jpg
    6DA8C53A-DA8C-4FA4-9C37-5088CAAE24D0.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 931
Last edited:
Back
Top