• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leopard gecko pics.... CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
The first one is a super hypo tang carrot tail baldy male.....
2375.JPG

The second is a super hypo tang carrot tail albino (sunglow) female.....
2376.JPG

Does this look like any hybino you ever saw????
Pics of my other female on the way..... Clearer pics too....LOL was in a rush....
 
Gregg, if you didn't have a nickname..... you do now. Gregg "deep pockets" Madden. They are some spectactular animals, that is for sure. Keep us posted with some more pics after they get settled in.

P.S. I'm sure if you ask webslave he'll move this to the photo gallery. You probally couldn't see which forum you were in with that blinding glow.
 
Jeremy,
My nick name is now Gregg "empty pockets" Madden.... LOL..... I will post more pics soon..... I took one shot of each this time because I did not want to stress them too much..... But once they settle in,yes, I will post a few more that are clear..... Thanks for the compliments..... Looking foward to a breeding season this fall.... The male tang is 30g, the female tang is 50g and the sunglow female is 27g..... They will be ready by mid fall.......

Webslave, Can you please move these to the leopard gecko photo spot.... Thank you....
 
WOW!!
They look great even in the deli cup. Seeing the prices on just the hybino’s I would say you have empty pockets……... probably an empty house too. LOL. Beautiful……………..
 
LOL..... I just skipped two months of bills....LOL J/K..... They were a bit pricey but I managed..... I have a budget put aside just for really nice looking reptiles.... :D
 
Hey Marcia,
They are Urban blood line...... You want offsping??? I am certain we can work out a trade or two..... No problem..... I will let you know when babies arive.....
 
Whoa

Seriously, I have been around these forums for a bit and I love them (all you guys are the best!), and in all honesty, those are some of the nicest looking leos I have seen. Wow, nice job man. The offspring are gonna be stunning! I probably will not be able to afford the offspring, but who knows. When/if you get any, please drop me a line. While I am not a big breeder or anything, their colors mesmorize me and I would love to own one. I have 4 leos as of right now and would gladly take on another looking like that. Anyhow, awesome leos!!!
 
Back
Top