• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Leopard tortoise for trade

Reptiphile1

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Millburn NJ
Beautiful dark colored Leopard tortoise for trade
I have a nice leopard that's about a year and a half old. Extremely friendly already and eats like a horse! I'm looking to trade her and I'll add cash for a larger adult leopard that's also friendly. Sex doesn't matter to me at all as it'll just be a pet. I'm estimating mine to be worth between $700-$800 at this 6.75" size. Very heavy animal. PM me with an email or cell for pics and video showing how friendly he/she is. I cannot ship so please be local enough to NJ.
 
Back
Top