• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Lite Humor...

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
With all the serious questions asked, I thought I would shot for a little bit of lite humor.

Without using profanity, has anyone coined a term for the below picture already??

You know the whole poo in the shed, all-in-one system. Makes for cleaning a cage easier. I have a buddy that we throw unusual insults at each other, so I'm going to call him this name and see how long it takes for him to get it (yes, he is a snake guy too).

Any previous names for this already? Anything you can think of?:D
 

Attachments

  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 136
I need some tips on how to teach mine to do that! Haha... This pretty much never happens in my reptile room. But I wish it did.

Regards,

B
 
I knew I would crack up today with some of the comments! I'm sitting here with a smile on my face, thanks Jack & Brian! :rofl: (I would give up the luxury of frozen rat eaters, if all my snakes produced this wonder bag instead)
 
Back
Top