• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Looking for a female Cal King like THIS one...

Blueking11

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Hampton Tennessee
Hi everyone!
Do any of you happen to have any "light colored" female Cal Kings out there? If you do, and it looks the same as this 3.5 foot male I have, I would be interested in buying it. Thanks in advance. You can call or text me at 910-977-1752.
Thank you,
Carsten

And if you are a SCAMMER, please don't waste your time with me unless you're really bored. I am retired, have lots of time on my hand, know all the tricks out there and I can play along and REALLY waste YOUR time!
 

Attachments

  • Hypo?.jpg
    Hypo?.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 240
Back
Top