• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Looking for a mentor in Northeast PA

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
Hello, I am a long time herper of many different species of snakes, geckos, monitors and various other reptiles. I have been interested in venomous for a long time, as far back as when I was 16 and I never really thought about keeping them or such, but would love to get the experience of working with them. Down the road I might want to eventually own a single venomous snake, but at the current moment it's not an option.

I was wondering if there was anyone in the NE PA area that would be willing to share their knowledge and expertise with me.

If so I can be reached here by pm, or email at [email protected]
 
Back
Top