• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade Looking for baby tegus for leather back bearded dragons

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
I have two leather back bearded dragon females both 300 grams and ready to breed. I am looking to trade one for a baby argentine black and white or both for a baby argentine red, blue, all american, or extreme giant tegu. I will also trade for pythons and other beardies. (especially looking for childrens pythons)
Email me at [email protected] to make offers and for pics. I will also consider other offers besides the example trade offers above.
I will also sell them for 150 each or 300 (plus shipping) for both of them.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top