• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Looking for boaphile breeding video...HELP!!!!!

DirtySnoob

New member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nashville, TN
I am looking for the boaphile breeding video. I have tried to contact Jeff Ronne and still I am getting no response. If anyone has the video or knows of anyone who has the video please contact me, I will buy it from you. From what I have heard it is the best, most informational boa breeding information out there. I would like to hear everyones option on the movie so if you have seen it then please tell what you thought.


http://www.theboaphile.com/videos.html

My name is Brien Ganos and my # is 615-604-9918, E-mail [email protected]

Someone please HELP!!!!!
 
I've heard that they can be slow responding to emails...have you called them?
 
Wow, I almost posted something I should not have concerning them. I have the videos, shoot me a PM with your address and I will let you use them. There is a whole lot of information especially for the newbie. Though when you plan on watching it, I would suggest you just listen with a notepad handy and clean cages or something. It is the most boring video you would ever watch, but great to listen to.
 
Back
Top