• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Looking for deceased reptiles

kcw1099

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Branford Ct.
Hello,
Not sure if this is the correct place for this post but I’m an artist who does a lot of animal Skelton articulations as well as sculptures using different types of animal bones . I’m looking for any type and size of reptile that has passed away naturally to use . Contact me if you have anything you think I could use . Can also show photos of the sculptures I have done if your interested . Thanks for your time
 
Back
Top