• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

looking for Uromastyx

Venserro

New member
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chico ca
Hi all,

I am looking to get back into Uromastyx. I had a large group of them back in the 90's and early 2000's. I had to sell everything off because of a divorce. I am now ready to get back into breeding them. I am open to anything folks may have. Thank you Vince I am in Northern California
 
Hi I was wondering if you were still in the market for some uromastyx. If so I have 1 CBS baby ocellated uromastyx from my clutch I produced this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top