• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

looking tp get some info on this boa. please help!

reticcrazy21

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
eastpointe michigan
I have a male anery boa do not kno weither type l or ll ? And I was also told he was possibly a jungle but I do not kno his pairing. I beleive he is a 2013 a buddy of mine got him around a year ago and he looked to be around a year old when he got him. I really wanna kno witch type of anery he is, if hecould possibly be jungle as well and about how much he could be worth. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks for looking and your input!
 

Attachments

  • IMG__20150111__050037.jpg
    IMG__20150111__050037.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 140
Can't tell the difference between type 1 or type 2 just by looking at it. Generally type 2 (usually CA lines) get darker overall as they age but it's not cut and dry. You'd really need to either get more background info or try breeding trials to find out.

I'm not seeing jungle there.

As far as value, I don't keep up with the market like I used to, my best advice is to check various classified listings to see what they are trending at.

Congrats on the pick up!
 
Yeah, not a jungle. Also, I don't believe it's been truly proven that Type 1 and Type 2 are different mutations or simply different expressions (caused by the different appearances in the localities) of the same mutation.
 
Back
Top