• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Lost What Little Faith I had in People's Intelligence

That is very interesting. Didn't think snakes would eat ground meat.

I had a girl come into the pet store, she was reading a book on hamsters... out of the blue she says, "Hamsters are mammals? I thought they were reptiles." <--- I had to restrain myself at this point.
 
That is very interesting. Didn't think snakes would eat ground meat.

I had a girl come into the pet store, she was reading a book on hamsters... out of the blue she says, "Hamsters are mammals? I thought they were reptiles." <--- I had to restrain myself at this point.

really!? :eek: was she being sarcastic?

Hamsters...had three. one was a sweetheart, two would try and eat me. Everytime I go to a petstore, I avoid the hamster cage because they loathe me. The reptiles, on the other hand...The beardies there like to wave to me.
(I know that isn't what they are doing, but I walk down the aisle and four-six beardies stop what they are doing and arm flail)
 
Back
Top