• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

LST Exotics racks

snakemansam

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
seville, ohio
Anybody had any experience with these? Good or bad? I'm interested in maybe buying one...they have a decent price and come with tubs and heat.
So, if any of you have anything to say about them, I'd like to hear it.
 
Have you ordered? I ordered white cages which I believe are new to them and I've gotten nothing but runaround and stalling and I still have no idea when the cages are. he says they picked up Friday, I call the place and they say he needs to drop off. I would not spend another dime there. I have a headache today from dealing with them. Might be easier with tubs, but certainly not my white cages.
 
Kathy - if you haven't already done so, you should post that on the BOI...it isn't appropriate to this forum (in this section, you can only talk about the product)
 
I'm sorry, I thought that's where I was. I posted over there and somehow ended up here and couldn't find it so I reposted. Thank you. I doubt I can delete this or I would. I'm stressed out with LST thus adding to my confusion!
 
Back
Top