• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! LTC Adult Female Axanthic Halmahera BTS

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have an outstanding specimen of an Axanthic Halmahera Blue Tounged skink available for sale. I have had her for about a year now. She was a juvenile when she came to me...probably around 4 to 6 months old. She is a big and very healthy girl around 20" or more. Very docile and easy to handle. She has been raised on a varied diet of high quality dog food, canned snails, Bluey Buffet and lots of different fruits and vegetables. She loves blueberries, cantaloupe , peas and sweet potato. I cant say enough about this animal. She will make a great breeder. Definitely one of the nicer looking Axanthics I've ever seen. Almost all white with only some grey on her head.
I will consider trades for Irian Jaya and Tanimbar BTS or Pink tounged skinks.

$Sold
or can meet a White Plains Expo this Sunday

Live arrival guaranteed

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Justin Munsterman
 

Attachments

  • 20191103_104500.jpg
    20191103_104500.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Back
Top