• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Madagascar Hissers for Sale

Royal Roaches

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
St.Louis, MO.
Hello, I have an abundance of Madagascar Hissers available for sale....Gromphadorhina portentosa

I've had these for over 7 years now.....I would assume they are hybrids given their propensity but I have no way of knowing....I've never added to them


50 adults ---- 30 females and 20 males 45.00 shipped

125 sub adults ----- 1.25" to 1.75" 75.00 shipped SOLD!

150 large nymphs ---- 1" to 1.25" 75.00 shipped SOLD!

300 medium nymphs ---- 3/4" to 1" 75.00 shipped SOLD!

600 small nymphs ----- 1/2" to 3/4" 75.00 shipped SOLD!




mixed colony available ----- 300.00 shipped SOLD!
100 adults 65/35 female to male ratio
125 sub adults
150 large nymphs
300 medium nymphs
600 small nymphs


Priority Mail shipping with insulated box and 40 hour heat pak
PM or Text 636.671.2330 with any questions and/or Paypal addy


Mike


picture.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top