• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Madagascar Tree Boas for sale (S. m. volontany)

boidsonly

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Clarksville, TN. USA
#*#*SOLD OUT#*#*
I have run through the waiting list for Sanzinia m. volontany (Mandarin) and have 1.4 available for purchase. Feeding on f/t rat pups. The link to photos is below. PM me if interested in a pair. No single females until the last pair sells. I will consider trades for some green specimens (S. m. m.) if they are nice.
#*#*SOLD OUT#*#*
#2) female- $500 +sh
#7) female- $550 +sh
#9) female- $550 +sh
#11) male- $500 +sh
#14) female- $500 +sh
#*#*SOLD OUT#*#*
Boas are here:
http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/rareboas/library/2015%20Sanzinia%20volontany?sort=3&page=1
 
Last edited:
Vinny,
They are available. My PayPal is my email address:
[email protected].
I use Shipyourreptiles.com to get them to you. Box will be 14"x14"x8" at 3 lbs. I will need your full mailing address and phone number (FedEx requirement-not mine) to get you the shipping quote before you make payment. I prefer we take this to our email addresses as going to fauna all the time is a PITA.
Thanks for your interest,
Jeff
 
Back
Top