• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Male 2017 Albino 66% het. VPI Axanthic

Mkexotics

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
West Haven CT
I'm letting go of this male albino 66% het. VPI Axanthic. I purchased the clutch of 4 babies from someone and I no longer need this male. I haven't attempted to breed him. The pairing was an albino female het. VPI Axanthic to a male double het. In the clutch there were 2 female axanthics, 1 female snow, and him. He is feeding on frozen small rats and is ready to breed. He'd make a great pet, or addition to a breeding project.
$200 + shipping
 

Attachments

  • 20191118_215113.jpg
    20191118_215113.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top