• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Male Sharp Albino

Pet Kingdom

New member
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
389
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
San Diego, California
I have a male Sharp Albino. He is about 2 years old. Hes very well. Does tend to star gaze every now and then. Only asking $350 plus shipping for him.

Please contact for more information.

More pictures available on request.

Sorry not accepting trades at the moment.

Shipping available pending weather conditions.
 

Attachments

  • 20140309_122655.jpg
    20140309_122655.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 20140309_122712.jpg
    20140309_122712.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 20140309_122715.jpg
    20140309_122715.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Hi,
He is pretty! What do you mean he stargazes every now and then? Once I know what that means I will know 100% if I am interested! Right now i'm at 50% lol
Thanks!
 
Back
Top