• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Male yellow bodied blue bar Panther for sale!

ChillaxinJacksonz

New member
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Plattsmouth Nebraska
I currently have a group of 5 yellow bodied blue bar panthers for available. They are around 6 months old and are showing some really awesome colors. A couple I know will be stunners!! I don't have the male but the female of these 5 is the biggest female I have out of my breeding group. I asking $195.00 plus shipping for this one. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 203
Back
Top