• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Manny Frade (Perfect Predators)

Bhanisco14

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
50
Location
Phoenixville, PA
Recently purchased 5 boas from Manny ( 3 BCI morphs and 2 N.Brazilian BCC's).. Communication was excellent, pricing was great, shipped and received all animals in great health... Very responsive to messaging...Overall a great experience...
 
You got lucky man, glad to hear it. Many others were not so fortunate.
 
Didn't realize he wasn't the most admired person in the reptile world... I've only purchased from GFX Morelia ( Julie ) and David Chaisten, and now Manny. I have to leave feedback for the others, but wasn't on the forum when I purchased from them. I only meant to report on my transaction
 
Back
Top