Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.
Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
Sponsors - Eliminated
Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days
Responding to email notices you receive.
**************************************************
In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.
I won't ban him permanently (yet) to give him a chance to address this here. But no, he will not be allowed to advertise his animals for sale here any longer. He will need to find some other place to do that.
Don't be so quick with the applause, please. If history here has been any guide, I fully expect him to come back after his temp ban has expired with a profanity laced swan song for his final exit from the stage.
So there you go. It's not often that I give someone the opportunity to prove me wrong.....
Don't be so quick with the applause, please. If history here has been any guide, I fully expect him to come back after his temp ban has expired with a profanity laced swan song for his final exit from the stage.
So there you go. It's not often that I give someone the opportunity to prove me wrong.....
I don't feel that anyone should profit from a site that they have done so much wrong to the owner. If you can't be polite and understanding to the OWNER, then make a donation, then turn around and dispute that donation, you should no longer be able to profit from that site. He needs a swift kick in the butt.
As anatomically improbable as it is, I think he has done that to himself. When people come to the BOI to check to see reports of his transactions and how they went, and then read this thread, who in their right mind would do business with him and actually send him money for anything after seeing his underhanded, ungrateful, fraudulent shenanigans here?
As anatomically improbable as it is, I think he has done that to himself. When people come to the BOI to check to see reports of his transactions and how they went, and then read this thread, who in their right mind would do business with him and actually send him money for anything after seeing his underhanded, ungrateful, fraudulent shenanigans here?
Unfortunately, not everybody checks the BOI and a bad guy thread only works if they do. I for one am happy to see folks like this guy not able to advertise at all.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.