• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy mcrosson3 / michelle crosson / [email protected]

Durante

New member
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
941
Reaction score
75
Points
0
Location
Pottstown, PA
I recently inquired about an ad posted by Michelle for 2 RBI heat panels that were for sale. I received a quick response with all shipping info & consistent communication until I received them in the mail. I'm extremely happy with the condition & was impressed by the care taken in packaging. I wouldn't think twice of doing business with this person again & would highly recommend them to anyone considering deal! :thumbsup:

I attached the ad below for reference & incase I forgot to mention anything I welcome any questions regarding my great experience with Michelle.

AD LINK = http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475401
Untitled.jpg
 
Just completed a transaction with Michelle. Everything went perfect. Fast payment, clear & prompt communication. Thank you Michelle, enjoy your new power male!
 
I bought 2 VE-200 thermostats from Michelle and the transaction was quick and they arrived in working order. The price was great and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!
 
Back
Top