• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Megan @ Fallout Herp aka "siphon"

paullyk

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Recently had the opportunity to conduct a trade with cash involved with Megan. I am always skeptical about long distant trades but this transaction went extremely smoothly.

Communication was exceptional, everything was packed and shipped very professionally and the animals were even better than represented. Megan's dedication shines thru with how she conducts herself and her business. I hope to do business again and will have no issues referring friends to do the same.

Keep up the Good Work Megan!!!! Thanks again...
 
A++++ & Thank you!

First off let me say thank you Megan for my little Freak!
Megan from Fallout Herpetology and I did a trade involving some gargoyles and a E. Agricolae named Freak! :) Everything went exceptionally smoothly even though we had to wait a decent amount of time for proper weather. Megan stayed in contact with me, sent me pictures and I could really tell that she cares about her Geckos!
I would definitely do business with her again and would definitely refer friends to her without hesitation!
Thanks again Megan!!
 
I did a trade with Megan and everything went smooth on her end but a snag on mine. She was very professional, well mannered, and understandable. I would not hesitate doing business with her again. 1st rate in my book!
 
Back
Top