• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Megan-Mrs. Smith's Herpetoculture

rocklizard

New member
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Canton, GA USA
I just purchased an adult male crested gecko from Megan and he came in exactly as advertised (maybe ever prettier but her pictures were very accurate). He is a beautiful healthy gecko. She sent him promptly and was very good about communicating and answering any questions I had.

I would definitely do business with Megan again and can't wait to see the babies this guy produces!
 
I purchased a beautiful young crested gecko from Megan in the last few months. Everything about the transaction was great - communication, friendliness, shipping, and of course quality of product! Would definitely recommend!

Jessica Lang
 
Back
Top