• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Michael A Gillen

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hey guys this has been a long time coming but I saw some ads of his so I wanted to share my experience. Last fall I came across a BEAUTIFUL albino motley corn on another classifieds site, a female so I inquired about her. What a pleasant person to deal with. So after a brief conversation via email I sent the money and being fall in Colorado sometimes means winter so we made sure to watch the weather conditions. It was actually pretty mild so we agreed to ship and I get this BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT orange motley girl bout 3 yrs old very healthy and great eater awesome personality. She was actually one of the girls I put down to breed and just gave me 8-10 or so healthy eggs. Anyway throughout the whole transaction and even later on such a pleasant person to have gotten the privilege to deal with. Definitely a good guy in my book.
 
Back
Top