• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Michael Powell - Sunglow Serpents

Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
I would like to say i had an extremely satisfactory transaction with Michael. My brother and I ordered 6 ball pythons from Mike (1.2 Ultramel breeding group and 0.3 het clowns) and it was one of the easiest transactions I've ever had.

Not only was it a pleasure to order from such good people, there was a mixup of gender of one of the het clowns (ended up with 1.2) and they where instantly on it to make it right. Very refreshing to deal with Michael, a guy who puts his customers and his animals first.

We will definitely be doing business with Michael again, and i recommend everyone do the same.
 
I had the pleasure of meeting Mike and his wife years ago while they were on a road trip to visit NERD. I purchased beautiful Boas from him. He is a gentleman and a man of his word.
 
Back
Top