• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Mike Matson from JRS Exotics

Dear God Kid, everyone here already knows who I am, where I have been, what I have done. Blah Blah Blah. How many infractions do you think it takes to get banned? Will you ever learn.

Stay on topic. The topic is YOU! I have made alligations you have screwed 10 people. Post your proof you have not..........
 
I dont need to show anything. NO ALOT DONT KNOW.LOL Were are done here but keep running your mouth. Its only helping me.
 
FYI Let me fill you in on a business tactic that you are implementing for me. ANY publicity is GOOD publicity. For ever one person you sway to turn their nose up at me, you are swaying 10 to come in to gawk at me. So, thanks for the business.

Note to self, I should do a photoshoot with a stratigically placed very large snake covering what needs to be, and make a banner for the store for it. .............
 
Ok, so your "done" here? Yup, I would have to agree. You have done nothing to defend yourself or prove that you are a honest and decent seller.

My task is complete, thank you for digging your own grave and making it easy on me.

Dead thread as far as I am concerned, unless you choose to keep responding and pushing it back up to the top for all to see.
 
I have to say I had a good experience with him I traded him a rhino iguana for some hedgehogs. I would defiantly deal with Mike again.
 
I would defiantly deal with Mike again.
Yeah, I agree. I would also be defiant in a deal with him. In fact, I would be more than defiant ... it just wouldn't happen.


Perhaps you meant "definitely", but that ain't what you said. Spell check is your friend. :rofl:
__________________

defiant definition:
de·fi·ant (-ənt)
adjective

full of defiance; openly and boldly resisting
Origin: Fr défiant, prp. of défier
Related Forms:
•defiantly de·fi′·antly
adverb
 
Back
Top