• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Mike Schultz at Outback Reptiles

DanSB

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Galt, California,USA
I just received a small group of Senegal Chameleons from Mike Schultz / Outback Reptiles.

He answered all my questions in a timely manner, shipped when he said he would, and texted me tracking when they shipped.

The Chameleons arrived well packaged, healthy, and exactly as advertised.

Overall I am particularly impressed by the fact that even though I spent a relatively small amount of money with him I was still treated very well and he spent the time to answer all my questions.

Overall good experience and I will definitely purchase from Mike again in the future.

Dan Brownfield
 
Mike is a good guy

I've bought a number of reptiles from Mike. Some were shipped to me, and a few I picked up from him at the Hamburg, PA Expo.

All were in great shape and did well for me. I will continue to buy herps from Mike Schultz.

Vinny Buccigrossi
 
Recently did business with Mike (Outback Reptiles).
It was a pleasure doing so. Great communication, helpful, etc.
Transaction was problem free and the snakes arrived well packaged and in great shape (they are, also, doing very well).
Wouldn't hesitate to do business, with Mike, again.

....
 
Back
Top