• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Mike Stefani (Mike's Monitor's)...nice trade experience

Beaker

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lebanon, OH
My experience:

I had a nice pair of 06 Silver Blonde Trans Pecos Ratsnakes up for sale. Mike contacted me, and asked if I would accept a pair of 07 Western Green Rats in trade. I hadn't planned on trading, but decided to do the deal. The catch was, this was in March, and the WGRs hadnt been produced yet.

I took a leap of faith, and sent Mike the pair of TPRs in trade for a pair of WGRs. The stipulation was that the WGRs would have to be hatched and feeding by Sept, or Mike would pay the advertised cash price for the TPRs.

We exchanged intermittant e-mails, and Mike was good about responding and updating me on the status of the WGRs. He notified me when the female was gravid, when the eggs were laid, and when they hatched.

I received a nice pair of WGRs that were healthy and feeding well later than originally agreed upon, but the timing was never an issue.

I know I took a risk sending snakes to someone I had never met in trade for a couple of snakes that werent even eggs yet. But, I believe this trade was a good experience for both of us. I would certainly at this point be able to recommend Mike Stefani as a man who sticks to his word and delivers on his promises.
 
Craig Hummel, WGR's trade Smooth deal!

As Craig has already explained our deal I won't bother to.
Craig took a huge risk in this trade!
As Craig mentioned the deal went very smooth, I received the Silver Blondes promptly! (Thanks Brother)

Craig TRUSTED ME to produce a hatchling pair of feeding Western Green Ratsnakes, I delivered him exactly that...well it is actually a bit better.
This pair are a couple of PIGS!!

There still is some Integrity, Faith and Trust in this hobby!
At least where Craig Hummle and Mike Stefani (Mike's Monitors!) are concerned,.!

Craig thank you for your trust and faith in me with this difficult, delicate and Beautifull species, LETS DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME Brother!
Mike
 
Back
Top