• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Mitch Angelo aka Fishstick

Kilzac

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Butler, Pa USA
Recently I made a purchase with Mitch for one of his hognose snakes. I made the purchase back in May and he held her for me until I returned from vacation. Today she arrived and I could not be more happy with my purchase. The girl is awesome and a total stunner.

I would not for a second hesitate to do business with Mitch again. There was excellent communication throughout the whole time. Mitch is a great guy!

Thanks again Mitch!
 
Back
Top