• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Mole lizards bipes trydactilus

riktam

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
40
Location
Laredo texas
Hello, I have 5 bipes that have been under my care for around 5 months or so, eat, shed, very well, I offer pre killed crickets, red runners, always a dish with fresh water, this come from south Mexico, Guerrero,

Pm me with your email for pictures and videos,

I’m open to trade if you take more than 2, I’m looking for dart frogs, dwarf geckos, uromatyx, scorpions, whip spiders, some geckos ( not leopard, not crested)

$500 each


Only 2 Bipes left
 
Last edited:
Back
Top