• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Monitors Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Beautiful Baby Asian Water Monitor about 20" long if you are interested
 
I have a great feeding 2year old red ackie you can have for $230 shipped or best offer. Don't want to sell but I need the room.
 
I have a large blackthroat that I am looking to sell. It is around 4 feet long. If interested, make me an offer.
 
are you all retarted this ad is over 2 years old :NoNo:
animals are not dispolable creatures think/research before you buy them
:shootfoot
 
Monitor

I have a roughly 5 foot male nile monitor.fairly tame please let me know if your interested great offer.

thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top